Clients have two options when considering implementing the world’s first development program for senior subject matter experts.
IN-HOUSE: Client with sufficient numbers of SMEs, can opt to run programs in-house. Minimum numbers required: 12.
MULTI CLIENT PROGRAMS: Clients can register small groups of SME’s on the public Mastering Expertship programs. The dates for the next period are listed on this document. Please note: dates are subject to change depending on volumes of participants and master facilitator availability.
Terms and Conditions
Bookings, Payments and Invoicing:
1. Bookings must be made directly with HFL, and will be invoiced either upon booking, or one month prior to the first day of the commencement workshop, whichever is the earliest. Terms are strictly 30 days net.
2. Bookings are made on behalf of the company, not on behalf of the participant.
1. If notice is provided at least one month before commencement, the client is provided two options with no loss of fee’s:
i. Replace the registered participant with another participant from the clients organisation at no charge.
ii. Arrange for the registered participant to attend an alternative program within a 3 month period of the original program registered for.
2. If notice of cancellation is provided within one month before commencement of the program the client will be charged the full program fee with no refunds or credits. Alternatively the client can:
i. Replace the registered participant with another participant from the clients organisation for an administrative fee of $500.00
ii. Arrange for the registered participant to attend an alternative program within a 3 month period of the program registered for and forgo a $600.00 fee for venue, catering and administration costs incurred by the supplier
Cancellations of Coaching Sessions
1. If notice is provided more than 4 weeks in advance of a scheduled coaching session no fee will be incurred and the session can be rescheduled.
2. If notice is provided within 2 to 4 weeks of a scheduled coaching session a rescheduling fee of $100.00 will be incurred and must be paid prior to the rescheduled session taking place
3. If notice is provided less than 2 weeks before the scheduled coaching session the participant and client forgo that session and in the event that they request a reschedule a coaching session fee of $495 will apply